To ensure the safety of our students, families, staff and visitors, please adhere to the following Elementary arrival and dismissal procedures:
- Students will be greeted by staff beginning at 7:45 AM (there is no supervision prior to this time)
- No left turns into or out of the lot
- Traffic pattern heading SOUTH on NE 2nd Ave: turn left at the light of 17th street; right on Biscayne Blvd; right on 15th street; right on NE 2nd avenue to enter the parking lot (see diagram)
- Parking is not permitted in front or near the yellow barricades on NE 2nd Ave
- Use the crosswalk at the light of NE 15th street
- Leave the sidewalk clear for pedestrians
- Parents/adults escorting students to the PLC entrance should NOT walk through the staff parking lot. Instead, students and their adult escort should walk to the PLC main entrance via N.E. 15th Terrace.
School police and staff from City of Miami parking enforcement will enforce traffic and parking guidelines.