Can students take their Mobile Device home?
Yes. Students will need to sign an agreement about the use and care of the laptop. Students are expected to bring a fully charged laptop to class every day.
What kinds of internships are available?
There will be a variety of internships at local businesses and offices. Staff will work with students to place students in internships that matches their interests.
Is there a dress code/uniform policy?
Grades 6-8 have school uniform. Grade 9-12 do not have school uniform.
Below are some guidelines:
Students attending internship must dress appropriately for the company to which they are assigned on internship days.
Students are expected to come to school with proper attention having been given to personal cleanliness, grooming, and neatness of dress. Students whose personal attire or grooming distracts the attention of other students or teachers from their school work or disrupts the learning environment are removed from the general population until arrangements can be made to correct the violation.
Students at our school will be productive citizens and leaders of the future. To prepare for this role, students will be dressed in a manner appropriate for the workplace.
The following attire shall not be worn on campus:
- Hats, except those for religious purposes
- Shorts, culottes, skorts, or pajama attire
- Capri length pants
- Shirts or blouses that expose the shoulders
- Pants with tears or slits that expose the body or underclothing
- Dresses or blouses with spaghetti straps
- Written messages, pictures, or symbols on clothing which portray ideas that are hostile or adverse to the health, safety, and welfare of students such as messages that relate to drugs, profanity, alcohol, or violence
- Hair rollers, scarves, sweat bands, stocking caps, bandanas, or headbands
- Clothing with metal studs, ornaments, or other objects that can damage property
- Tube tops, see-through blouses, barebacks, and bare midriffs
- Sleeveless shirts or tank tops
- Shoes that are deemed inappropriate or unsafe for the workplace should not be worn on campus
Is transportation provided?
No. iPrep Academy is a commuter school. Parents are responsible for transportation to/from the school and internship site.
Do you have an athletic program?
No. However, students may participate in sports at their attendance boundary school.